Friday, November 13, 2009

ISCA 2009

The ISCA 2009 Convention has come and gone! If I may I would liken the overall feeling to that of a concert that has just let out. I am totally energized to make some new work, I have a ringing in my ear, Feeling sick from drinking too much, and I am left with some great memories.

I would like to thank all the friends I have made over this past year, and all the new friends I have made at this convention. Cheers!

Here is some crap art I made for my wall at the con!

Click on image to view larger!


Lorin - Ink & Digital


... Sweet dude from Philly with a rockin' mustache - Ink, Prisma marker & art stick


Chis Chua & that guy that wears that ridiculous propeller hat - Ink, Prisma marker & art stick


Matt & Stacy Where the Wild Things Are
- Ink, Prisma marker & art stick



Miguel Aguilar - Pencil


... More to come stay tuned!

No comments: